Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Saturday, August 24, 2019

THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS -SHORT STORY

Boy: She is dark and tall
I like her for her dark skin and her little smile.
Her eyelids cast shadows as we danced.

Her hands entwined with mine as our bodies grooved together.
Creating a rhythm like waves hitting the sea shore .
And when she drew me close to her I could feel warmth surging through.

I could feel the touch of her chest on mine.
The swell of breasts on mine.

It was a soul touch at first sight.
Not yet love ,but my thoughts spiraled around her.
I wish she would eventually be mine ,my muse in disguise and then i kissed her on the scar and for moment it felt like i had triggered something.




Girl : I dreaded this moment . This moment where I remembered my past , where I remembered the night my flower left me for ever and I promised my self never to have another .
The loud tip toe outside my room , the gentle creaking of the door , the fire in the eyes of the person i called family , the shock in knowing what was about to happen like in the movies ...and then ...

Boy : "Maureen !! Maureen!!! What wrong ? I felt you shiver and spasm ...
i am sorry love ,i am very very sorry , I didn't mean to hurt you . Am sorry it would never happen again , I promised.

Girl : I opened my eyes to look him in the eyes and I could finally see that he believed me now and he would give me time to heal first , i wasn't sure when but I hope it would be soon because I knew he really loved me.

It actually felt good for a moment , like actually being treated like a woman ...
I may actually give it a try with him again and this time I would face my fears , i  thought .

I laid  back on the bed and wrapped my hands around his hands .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...