Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Thursday, August 9, 2018

The makeup revolution :Mehiwa made


MEHIWA MADE:THE MAKE UP REVOLUTION
    Hi, am Esther Mukoro a self taught make up artist and CEO of a growing brand called Mehiwa Made....
       I started make up as just something part of all the creative things I did in high school back then and because I loved to look good but getting into it more I realised that it is much more than a thing to try for me.... It's a passion that keeps growing every single day... And as it kept growing I found ways to keep my creative side alive in costume sfx and beauty make up.... Being a Nigerian Mua keeps most of the creativity on hold because what most people want are bridal make ups or really heavy beauty transformation make up so they can slay.... Of course that is amazing but where is the fun in all that...







Sometimes we need to explore and do more creative things.... I started seeing how lacking our movie industry was in sfx make up and I thought to myself 'why don't I change that? '.....the journey has been quite and still hard because of how hard it is to pick up costume products from the local super market.... Most things have to be ordered from other countries and it takes time and alot of money and I know it will take sometime before it gets easier so I look forward to when I'll Change my country's make up industry and teach other young girls and boys to be self taught entrepreneur and make a difference not only in their country but anywhere they go....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...