Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Let Me Tell You A Story - My Experience With MTB -Drug





Sitting on the porch of my apartment building listen to the sounds emanating from my Samsung. They got good sound system to me , I thought to myself . Surfing through the net i come across  this young , big looking guy who was supposedly  a singer known to the world . This wont be my first time we crossed paths by the way but i won t be talking about that . April 5 2019 Free Spirit the album is sett to be released so i do what ? 
Well this is my story about the first time i listened to My bad , Talk , Better on the Khalid album  I AM SURE YOU ALL THOUGHT I DID DRUGS CORRECT? Well sorry to disappoint you but still read on , i have got some juicy talk.

Wait like all others from my country to earnestly wait till it out on the youtube platform.
Well i did not wait so long because one song from the album was out already and i can really remember the tune or would i say the instrumental ands i goes like this "badabda pon pon.. pon . pon.pon .. " 
>
 "my bad

Blowin' me up, you been wildin'
We was cool, yeah, we was vibin'
Gotta put my phone on silent
So my, my, my, my bad
Blowin' me up, you been wildin'
We were…"
I got stuck on to this song 

It a love story you see of a once lovely beautiful love that got somethings wrong . Now he remembers those times and decides to share how he feels with her that "Life had set up some situation that would hold him back from showing how he felt completely'.




Captivating right Can we just Talk ! Talk ! Talk !
Please can we just talk ! Well that word is so important in a relationship you see. Well my love life was about crashing down and i had to do something about it. Well i had to talk with her so i gave her a call but she did not pick !. What so we are over now ? Well am sure this might be a sign from Anybody but not God .

i would tell you the truth i was tired of watching a video with half naked women
No money&fame No crazy styles No drugs No flashing No violence
Talk just relates to me you know . A young boy begging to talk to you regardless of our troubles , fights and lack of understanding that may sometimes come up .
i want to talk to you and i want you to listen and i want you to talk to me about what going on woth us and i will listen.

Can't we just talk? Talk about where we're goin' Before we get lost Let me out first Can't get what we want without knowin' I've never felt like this before I apologize if I'm movin' too far Can't we just talk? Can't we just talk?

Well my joy was almost cut short because i got a call from her , YOU KNOW WHO , i am talking about go read my other story https://cadencemagazine.blogspot.com/2019/08/short-story-my-first-relationship-away.html So before i pick up the phone i freeze for a second and listen to the tunes from my phone , cool , soulful vibe.
Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are (Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are) I'm on the other side, it's alright, just hold me in the dark

My mind runs very very far and before i pick up the phone my mind goes to this moment i am driving late at night with her on the other side from me when this song comes on the radio, the windows are rolled down and a light breeze goes through your hair. My love would be sleeping in the passenger seat next to me as i think back on the good times.
OHHHHH Tell me what is more beautiful than falling in love if not falling in love ?

POOM POOM POOM !!

Then i hear the sound of a disconnected call and i am back to reality


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...