Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My Worst Sleeping Experience -Short Story






I know you want to hear i pissed (wewe , urinated) on my bed just be patient Aha Wait NOW !!!!
Fast for- No! Backward to 30th April 2013. It was the morning of a school day
" Well i need to get ready for school ", I said to my self. I needed to get my books from last night in order , i needed to iron my school uniforms . "Well i had a chance to last night but unfortunately procrastination and then laziness are attributes that i posses . Now where was i with my thoughts? Yes i remember "i need to get my things in order ". Off i go zoooommm i arrange my bags , get into my uniform and am out of the door with a certain scolding from my father , as you see for the past 3 years i have always gone to school late and either i get scolded , canned( Nothing can be more embarrassing than my mother chasing you out in the streets with a cane, i swear
MY OT CASTED!!!!


I know you want to hear i wewe on my bed !!!

Well it is drizzling all of a sudden so i cant wait top get into a bus so i use 50 cent out of my 1 dollar and get into a bike (OKADA) and i arrive at my school . Unfortunately we have Terror , Mayhem , wickedness , Short un smart old men in my school gate so most likely i get canned again( School was a battle field and i always lost ).
Now You remember it is still drizzling ...Wait! It is raining heavily now and school is over and it is 2:30 pm so off i go home but before i run under the rain , i have to vibe to this song

I know you want to hear i pissed on my bed just be patient Aha Wait NOW !!!!

Blow my mind, blow my mind
For your love, I go change my life
Change my life, change my life (yeah)
I am dancing like chris brown under the rain . Wait ! This is 2013 how is that even possible? Has davido even been born? Stop joor.


It is wande coal song i am dancing to
Baby hello….baby hello
Sweety banana…sweety banana
Sisi eko…eko




Well home i go after my embarrassing trials in being chris brown . Well so i get home get off my uniform jump on the bed and crash . I can assure you sleeping while the raining is falling is beautiful in Nigeria . Well i kept sleeping and then i woke up to the crash of my leg on something wet . 
"No , wait this thing is very wet and it has spread all over my bed ."
"God what have i done ", i thought to myself  . I just ...... Wait this thing doesn't smell like urine and my mischievous brother is not at home yet so ? 
I slowly open my eye and low and behold my entire room  and my bed is all covered in water , I mean RAIN WATER how it came in , i don't have an idea but i swear i was so happy it was not my urine while forgetting the fact that with being the eldest son it was automatically my job to remove the water from the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...