Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Friday, August 16, 2019

Break Up Prank Gone Wrong -Short Story







Guys i am in love ! I am in love !
Too much love guys ,far too much i wont lie . 
This story is not like all my other stories i am telling you the truth . This story is about a girl that has blown my mind away ,Very far away so sit back and relax.

"Baby..Baby ," I shouted. 

Where are you ? Come let me show you this video i have been watching , actually it is a song by john legend . 
I kept our shouting her name although i knew she was in my room , i think it gives me joy when she says " Yes baby" or maybe i just like shouting ,  i cant say wish .
Off i go to my room , seeing her sit on my bed and  acting so quiet like one good girl. Guys in truth my babe is such a noise maker too , she likes hitting with hand and leg playfully , she likes singing out loud and i thank God she doesn't know how to dance because i think i will be dead by then.

Hey babe , i was calling.........That was where my sentence was cut shut.

"Babe she said, " i think we should remove this tag , this relationship tag that we have , i do not think we should be in a relationship ,i think it was too fast.

We can keep living together but like we are not dating again , this relationship isn't want i wanted , i am actually tired . I miss my life when i was all alone . You did not do anything wrong , ITS ALL ME !!!! ..


BABANG BANGER!! 

THAT WORD IT ALL ME AND NOT YOU !!!
PANIC ATTACK . .. I AM DYING!!!

Hard guy like me tears begin to flow , even me i was afraid i will cry all the cry in my eye . ALL my tears from my fountain of tears overflowed. 


Guys i knelt down , held her legs , my wet eyes on her legs and a mover and shaker like me just melted and i flooded  my entire room.

(Guys i am skilled )
At that point i just thought i would die , i just said lord take me!!! take me !! .

Then i began to ask questions , questions i should have asked before i started crying .

Then i ask ,"Babe why are you throwing everything away!! Why look into my eyes(There is nothing special) 
She replied " It was just to prank you ".

"What this is no prank", i replied . After i off-loaded in tears , you let me off......


Women are wicked that all i can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...