Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Monday, August 27, 2018

The fashion statement episode 2 :Efe Fabulouz



From my previous thoughts, I mentioned been able to express yourself and not someone else in your choice of clothes. I want to say again, self confidence doesn't mean out front stupidity. How? You might ask and I got the answer for you.  As expressing yourself goes so does other ideas. I am a respectable person but I just love my blings. I am going to a place of worship but I need to bring on my swag. I'm not one for suits and ties but I got a job interview. In all these scenarios,  there are tough choices. I want to be myself but an occasion calls for something different. Do I go with me been me or dress as required? Most people would quote the "I want to be accepted for me " mantra here but we forget we have to sell an idea sometimes to get what we want.

 If I go to a place of worship dressed like a gangster, it shows little or know respect at all for where I am. Besides its not like you are gonna spend a whole lifetime there so here calls for compromise. I want to look hot doesnt mean I should dress in my bumshorts and crop top to my place of work.

This is why I continue to thank whoever had the good sense to come up with different clothes for different occasions because there's a whole lot to pick from. Be wise and confident and look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...