Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Friday, October 5, 2018

25 Random Facts About Me | Marto sway Blogger version.

Add caption
Hello guys!!!  it your favourite blogger Marto sway with another blog series which will also be live on youtube tomorrow . It a 25 random facts about myself and i be giving you guys a chance to see my life , alright let go.

  1. My names are martins chiwenyte chidume
  2. i am from Enugu state 
  3. my first kiss was in highschool .DAMN!!! I was so embarrassed , it was during truth or dare
  4. My favourite song is stay with me by sam smith 
  5. i like playing basketball a-lot 
  6. i do not know how to play football 
  7. i love chocolates a lot 
  8. favourite color -blue and purple
  9. my zodiac sign -gemini 
  10. if i had a super power it to read minds.. i love to read minds 
  11. in high school i was voted 4th most handsome .
  12. i love dancing a-lot , not sure i can .
  13. i love adidas , that my brand
  14. my most embarrassing moment was when i was asked to kneel and raise my hands in my school
  15. my favourite fun activity is reading
  16. i don't have allergies 
  17. my favourite movie of all time is.....fast and furious ... wait!!! shout THE F UP! it avengers 
  18. I dislike arrogant and proud people...Please do not come near
  19. i love ferrari , it rides madly
  20. I LIKE WOMEN I DEY STRAIGHT FORWARD.
  21. The craziest thing i do is to climb mount Everest
  22. The best gift am asking for is a ticket to anywhere in the world
  23. i would love to travel to Huawei
  24. FAVOURITE QUOTE : do what you do whole heartedly 
  25. LASTLY VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VERSION AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
  26. Subscribe to my channel here                          https://www.youtube.com/c/Martosway
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...