Daily Diaries your life stories shared and your personal experiences talked about . Share your stories!!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Diddy meets Wizkid, says he Wants to Come ‘back home’ | WATCH




Rapper P diddy has expressed his heartfelt desire to 'come back home'. This was made during Nigerian artist wizkid visit to the superstars home.

The singer paid Diddy a visit to and according to Diddy: ‘Hit me with some love… Some positive vibrations from the mother land.’ It was an awesome link up between two big hip hop artists .
In the video P diddy was heard saying 

Be clear… Be clear y’all know I’m coming back home… I’m coming back while I’m looking young and pretty too, I ain’t gon wait too long I’m coming back while I look young and pretty’.
Click to watch the video below.



A post shared by Diddy (@diddy) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

BECKETT RESTAURANT REVIEW : A PERFECT ELEMENT OF ARCHITECUTURAL AND CULINARY AMBIENCE

My first  restaurant review in famagusta ,northcyprus . Beckett resturant is arguably one of the newest restaurants to have opened in ...